Samaritan's Purse (teeny weeny update)

Just a little update to share my Saturday with you! I went to my project as it was a kind of party to welcome the new children to the comedor and share with them a little bit more about God. Part way through the lady who runs the comedor said 'and now Anisa and Rachel are going to share a bit about their best friend God'! That was the first we knew about it! Challenging in Spanish but I think we actually ended up doing a pretty good job (if I do say so myself).

Anyway, the super duper cool thing was that all of the new children were given a box of presents from Samaritan's Purse! Those of you from St Paul's (and I'm sure many more) will know the significance of this - it is amazing to see where they end up and the joy they bring to so many children! The children were unbelievably excited to open them and loved all their presents.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday, heat and a heck of a lot of adulting...

A super short update..

Break my heart for what breaks yours...